Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Christian Fundamentalists Suck: Part 1

This should be embarrassing to anyone who calls themselves a Christian.



Now, all I hear from so called Christians is that this is a very vocal minority of fundies doing this. Why hasn't this supposed silent majority spoken up? If you don't want the rest of the world to lump you all together as nutjobs, you better get on the ball.

I would agree that these people are the minority, but I believe they are a bullying and intimidating minority. They've got the backing of the "President," too. I can't believe in the time I've been an adult our society has become more primative and ignorant.

All of you people who agree with this disruption need to do bellyflops off tall buildings.

6 comments:

Milky said...

He's a chaplain though. Why are they saying stuff if he's reading from the Bible? The Bible is the same for everyone no?

The Idea Of Progress said...

I wanted the guest chaplain to respond when the guy said "there is only one god," with, "No, really, there's lots!"

Cipher Theory said...

I still don't know why this public institution requires a prayer to start the day, anyway.

Anonymous said...

It shouldn't. Isn't the US all about the separation of Religion and State anyway? On that topic, what is with the "Under god, indivisible" in the Pledge of Allegiance? I don't think it should be there, although saying it like that might be weird. Even so, the question I would like to pose to all Christian fundamentalists is: Which are you first? American? Or Christian?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

After Ι originally сommented I appeаr to
have clicked the -Notify me whеn nеw comments are added- сheckbox and
fгom nοw on every timе a сomment
is added I гecievе 4 emails ωith the exact same comment.
Ӏѕ there a waу you can remоve mе from that sеrviсe?
Thanks а lοt!

Hеre iѕ mу blog ... chemietoilette